You wake up tomorrow morning to find all your plans have been cancelled for the next seven days and $10,000 on your dresser. Tell us about your week.
I’m going to start off this post by saying I could travel the world and make tons of friends like I’m sure a lot of the other bloggers out there wrote about, but there are quite a few problems with that. Enough that I have to make list.
Reasons I Kind of Hate Traveling:
- My Lack of Lingual Knowledge- I can barely speak English as it is. It’s not that I’m an immigrant or anything- check out how I sign off every post, for Pete’s sake. I mumble everything I say, so much that the thing I
saymumble most is “never mind”. How am I supposed to understand the conjugations for Spanish?
- My Irrational Fear of Dirty Bathrooms- I can’t stand dirty bathrooms. The summers I spent in a place that shall not be named freaked the crap (no pun intended) out of me. The ‘toilets’ were almost always on the ground, and you had to bring your own toilet paper. And don’t even get me started on the smell.
- My Immune System- Every single time I go on vacation, I get sick. Maybe it’s a cold, or maybe it’s the flu, but it sucks. I have to bring tissues everywhere, and ugh..
- Bad Memories- As much as I love my family, vacations cause more stress than they should. We’re always late everywhere, and my parents can be pretty stubborn. I feel out of place everywhere we go, with our blinding white tennis shoes and fanny packs.
So what will I do in this week of freedom? Amazon, iTunes, and Whole Foods, of course. Ever since my parents realized my iTunes account was connected to their credit cards, I’ve been on an iTunes hiatus. I’ve resolved to bringing my computer and portable speakers into the bathroom when I take a shower. Once Lent ends, I’ll buy myself all these songs (I’ve given up the iTunes store, fried food, and candy):
- Believe Me I’m Lying by Forever The Sickest Kids
- Love is Easy by McFly
- Freaking Me Out by Simple Plan ft. Alex Gaskarth
- True Colors by All Time Low (the only song of theirs’ I don’t have, only because it came out after Lent started)
- Toes by LIGHTS
- No Scrubs by TLC
- Shout by Tears For Fears
- The album Everything’s Fine by the Summer Set
- Life of the Party by Boys Like Girls
- Killer by the Ready Set
- Into Your Arms by The Maine
- Broken by Seether and Amy Lee
- Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
Goodbye my lovelies, and thanks for reading. XOXOXO- Queen of Mumblers